Electric Automatic Foaming Soap Dispenser Touchless Battery Operated Adjustable Soap Dispenser Volume Control Switch for Bathroom Kitchen Toilet Office Hotel
· FULLY AUTOMATIC AND TOUCHLESS — Touchless foaming soap dispenser with high foam and low foam modes to better meet your requirements. Uses infrared sensors with a fully automatic sensing system, dispenses soap with a wave of the hand.
· EASY OPERATION BY ONE BUTTON — Turn on the device, press the operations button once. To turn off, long-press for 2 seconds. Repeatedly press the operation button to adjust the amount of soap dispensed.
· UNIVERSAL DESIGN — Clean, modern design allows for effortless integration into your modern kitchen, toilet, office, hotel, or any room where sanitized hands is important.
· PRECAUTIONS — Foaming Hand Sanitizer can be loaded directly into the automatic Hand Soap Dispenser. The Non-foaming Hand Sanitizer needs to be diluted before loading the automatic Hand Soap Dispenser, with a dilution ratio of 1:3. Shake the bottle to evenly mix the diluted liquid.
· GUARANTEE AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE —If you happen to feel unsatisfied with the use of our soap dispenser, please contact us and we will do our best to provide a solution for you.(Customer service contact information is provided on the middle page of the instruction) Including returns or refunds for any quality issues.
In the event of high humidity interfering with high performance, simply follow these 4 steps:
1. Pour out the built-in foam soap
2. Remove battery and dry with hair dryer (cold wind). It requires at least 40m, or put it under the sun or in a
well-ventilated place (at least 3-5days)
3. Wipe up the surface of electrodes of battery cover with dry towel
4. Install the battery again for full operation
· Waterproof Rating：IPX4
· 4 “AA” batteries (not included).
Automatic Foaming Soap Dispenser Precautions for Use
· Foaming Hand Sanitizer can be loaded directly into the automatic Hand Soap Dispenser
· Non-foaming hand sanitizer in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 hand sanitizer and water, then fill into the tank.
· If not in use for a period of time, remove the battery to prevent leaks and conserve battery life